this is my personality disorder test...
-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. Dependents often remain in abusive relationships. Over-sensitivity to disapproval is common. Dependents often feel helpless and depressed.
Symptoms of Dependent Personality Disorder:
- Difficulty making decisions
- Feelings of helplessness when alone
- Suicidal thoughts upon rejection
- Deeply hurt by mild criticism or disapproval
- Unable to meet ordinary demands of life
Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow.
Symptoms of Schizotypal Personality Disorder:
- Odd or eccentric mannerisms or appearance
- Superstitious or preoccupied with paranormal phenomena
- Difficult to follow speech patterns
- Feelings of anxiety in social situations
- Suspiciousness and paranoia
- Odd beliefs or magical thinking
- Appears shy, aloof, or withdrawn to others
hmm.... don't really think so...
screw this test...