Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's that time of year again!

Can you feel it in the air?


Smell the strong symbolic scents of cinnamon and cookies?





Hear the choirs of christine singing carols loudly in the shower?


These are all signs!


Christmas is coming and Christine is getting fat!
AND
Caroling has started again! YAY!


People who are in 3 Matahari will know much of my love for caroling due to the fact that the "class radio" broadcasted mostly Christmas songs especially at the start of the school year! :D


So yesterday after my first caroling practice of the year, my already joy-filled heart was further enraptured with the joy of shooting joel with an awesome toy gun!


MWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Me & Cui Yi are such pros with awesome aim.
xD


Speaking of that Cui Yi, she and I and a little pok girl watched the Time Traveller's wife today. I think they all didn't like it but I thought it was quite nice and provides an interesting perspective.

However, guys shouldn't watch it, it's a lot of romance stuff. Which guys are allergic to, right? xD

RIGHT.


But wait! I didn't tell you what we ate yet!


Toy donut from Action City la!



This donut has a nicer face than my cousin.




Obviously we must go try baju, right?

And those idiot girls don't want to play changing with me so I'm all alone.
OH WELL, I WILL BORE YOU WITH PICS NONETHELESS.



My own outfit.






Outfit along with a super cute feather pen I bought to scare Cheryl with. :D
I'm kidding Cheryl! I bought it for me! It's pretty.... xD
IT'S NOT A FEATHER DUSTER! Though, it's pretty useful as a fan, surprisingly...


blub blub blub....



Cui Yi also splurged on a pair of impossible to see with glasses.


According to her, super hard to find pink!

She's not the only fan of this feminine glasses....


Wendy Wen Tjun likes them too!

I mean, pink is like sooooo his colour! ;)


Ah, what a day it was.
OH right, before I forget....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YEE VONNE!

See, me no forgets! :D


There's school again tomorrow and it's the last week.
A sad, sad time.
Last time to ramble(Go look for the real meaning! It doesn't only mean talking aimlessly!) with my Cheryl.
Last time to say we're Form 3 and enjoy the freedom of post-PMR.
Last time to.......

DUNNO LA I JUST WILL MISS SCHOOL AS IT IS NOW NEXT YEAR.
Mainly cause of that stupid Cheryl who is migrating south for the winter.
Just like a bird. :OOOOOO
Only thing she'll be there for a LONG, LONG TIME.



SO ANYWAY, until the next time I blog.



BLUB BLUB BLUB.....

0 comments: