Saturday, August 9, 2008

accomplishment!

haha today i was so bored i decided to make lunch...

on the menu:

1. french potato with cheese

2. ratatouille

haha yes i know only 2 dishes....


so i went to bug my mummy to go bring me to jusco to buy alot of crap...

n dragged my brother with me too

wahahahahahha


anywho....

the results of my running around in the kitchen...

the french potato with cheese


ok it looks a lil weird but its DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM nice and CHEESEY!!!

i was wondering though...

why turn out so little...
so i was kinda sad....

then i had appifiny...

shit!!!!

i didn't put in the other potato!!!!


poor thing...


anyway i double checked my ratatouille...

LOOK ITS ROTATING!!!!


this wan is fine at least...


and now the results...


this is after some piggies already dug in....


not bad i guess...

but i need more cooking practice!



xD


oh yes and look at the mess i made..





i actually cleaned it up though...


xD

hahahahhaa

i crack myself up...


wad????

0 comments: