Saturday, August 16, 2008

burfday =D


this is gonna be long...

Yesterday was me birthday...

i was looking forward to

a)home made cupcakes from cheryl

b)my long not seeen friend yau to come

c) to gila gila have fun on me birthday xD



the dissapointments

1) CHERYL DIDNT COME
cause of fever....

2) YAU DIDNT COME
cause of imsomnia....

3) MALLEK DIDNT COME....
cause he was lazy????

he totally forgot...

he only remembered to wish me like the next day....

GAY...


of all the days they decide to not come...

they pick my birthday =(

so i was left with jeremy and abigail...

i still love them but its just not the same....


4) jowynna didnt do the 12 0 clock birthday wish like usual....

but thats excusable coz she had school....


5)my grandma came over....

i know its mean but i just really cant stand my grandma....

she looooooves to bitch and talk so many negative thingies......

6) my parents didnt take me out for dinner

instead they made PORK, which i hate

they invited people i dont like....

and i didnt even get to pick my cake because some gay person i dont like decided to buy for me....

7) noone sang for me at school

i know its damn childish and gay but i love it when people make ur birthday special...

even if they throw water on you and make u look dumb...

it just shows that the day you were born is special enough for them to want to show it to you...


the good sides

1) My mummy and daddy remembered...

and i got money xD


2)BEE wished me first thing when she saw me =D


haha i was so happy...


3) rou en made me card

that was so sweet x)


4) Alot of people wished me =D

i will mention the names later...


5) omg rittie remembered...

and she even bought me a pressie....

she rehated with me too...

coz i was all alone...

=)

that was so touching...

shes been upgraded now...


6) i saw my jowy baloney and we went for a carnival...

ok though the carnival was very GAY..

i still got to hang out with my buddie...

coz i miss her very very VERY much....


7) i talked to my kakak sri =)

shes like my closest maid coz i think she was my maid from 7 until like 13 maybe...

she was abit lazy but shes like my sister like that....

and her birthday is SAME AS MINE....

so cool....

so i wished her and she wished me....

hahahha

i miss her so much.... =') < style="font-weight: bold;">8) Coz it was my birthday....


thats a reason too.... xD



Birthday party

i picked up cheryl anne at 11 to go to 1u...

and then we met up wid yau....

at this time...

they popped out my birthday present...

an envelope...

it read:

With Compliments

(in yau writing:)

BREAKING DAWN in paper *the words versio scribbled on* form.

From Yau, Cousin & Chevel.


i was like...

ha????

they gave me an envelope for my birthday wid gay writing???

then they were like look inside....


then *poof*

MPH vouchers....

90 bux worth!


yau(roughly wad she said):

breaking dawn hardcover is not out yet so since we know you want to buy it....

we bought you mph voucher

shovel: yea so u can save up your money and buy some expensive clothes!

me: *counting* waaaa so much....
haha im counting coz im money minded.....

i love you guys thanks so much =)

then we run all around...

sometime later mallek came and we dragged him to all sorts of weird shops....

mainly girly ones....

hahahahhaa

were mean xD

then we were outside one gay shop walking to pizza hut....

christine: *whacks malleks balls*

yau: lets just eat without jeremy....

mallek: *in pain*

whoops sorry are you OKAY????
so sorry....

shovel: (oh crud i cant remember wad she said.... i noe its sumting bad about jeremy or sumting)

*everyone gaying around acting all loud and stuff...
(WHAT DID WE SAY I FORGOT!!!!)
then a moment of silence...*

jeremy: *pops out with his sister and mum*
....

ALL: em... hie.....


WAIT A MINUTE I DUN EVEN NOE WHY IM BLOGGING ABOUT THIS SCENARIO...


anyway we ate lots of food...

then we went

CHOCOLATE LOUNGE

i ordered some fair lady frappe thingy and split wid cheryl....

while the guys buy movie tickets....

these were our options:

1) Mummy 3
2)the dark knight
3)Wall-E
4) 21

this colour means sold out....

so guess wad....

mallek and jeremy decide to buy MEET DAVE....

cheryl n yau say it bloody sux like shit...

so we were like SHIT....

we try refunding it but cant....

GAY


so....

we sell it to random strangers lining up for show....

and omg people actually bought it....

i found a couple to sell to at first.... (2 tickets gone)

then jeremy found these teenagers... (3 tickets gone)


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....


so yau n me line up to buy a new movie ticket...

so we decided....

hey lets watch forgetting sarah marshall.....

then....

we got worried coz its 18pl....

then ....

cheryl: LETS WATCH CLONE WARS!!!! I LOVE STAR WARS!!!!!

YEA LETS GO WATCH CLONE WARS! ITS DAMN NICE

then she runs away....

so some idiot....

i think it was Jeremy or Mallek decided to listen to her...

SCENARIO:

jeremy: wad 3 o clock shows do u have?

ticket guy: clone wars, bla bla bla blabla....

we watch clone wars la....

Yau: ok...

mallek: ok....

christine: wtf wtf wtf its so fucking gay....

dun la u guys....


oops tickets bought.....

i was like FAAAAAAAAAAAke...


Everyone: CHERYL THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD....


hey u noe i was kinda kidding....

i think this movie wont be nice....


then we went to watch movie.....

SUPRISE SUPRISE....

IT WAS THE GAYEST EVER MOVIE EVERR...

so we left at like 20 minutes into the show.....

then mallek n jeremy played some gay game at the arcade...

so girls went

FOREVER 21!

awhh i missed that place...

its like "our" place....
xD

then after that meet up again so bored...

then...

yau went home....

awh....

so we were walking around aimlessly...

then we saw something magical...

hop aboard the train charlie!

its gonna take us to the banana king!


wad???


so we rode on the little train that goes around 1u for freee...

hahaha we asked the guy nicely....
xD

mallek n jeremy ran away.....

then Mallek had to go back....


more aimless walking....


then Cheryl who was supposed to go home with me went back....


then finally i go home too...

jeremy went to jusco to meet his sister or sumting....

lalala

THE END



Birthday wishes....


gonna do something really gay....


people who wished me on blog/friendster (1 mark)

michelle
Darsh
shuyan
keruwin
shirlyn
jensen
angeline
marissa
hei zel
sarah nadira


people who smsed me happy birthday (3 marks)

cheryl
jowynna
yee vonne
christine tee
jojo
victoria
tanusha

people who wished me to my face - sorry if i forget you- (5 marks)

mummy
daddy
abigail
jeremy
keertana
rou en
siew jun
hui li
soo yin
xin ling
zhou ling
rittie
aaron
ryan
jowynna
celine
hui min
brother
cuzin jasmine
auntie
auntie
auntie
grandma
jarrod

- what? do i really have so little friends?-

people who wished me to my face -the next day- (2 marks)

cheryl
mallek
cui yi

people who bought me presents/money/card/other stuff (10 marks)

mummy
daddy
rou en
rittie
abigail
yau
cheryl
jeremy
mallek
cuiyi
cousin jasmine
grandma

MY BROTHER DID NOT



People who care:

colour code:
i love you so much
still love you like shit
awh... u remembered!
Thanks!!!

mummy (15)
daddy (15)
Cheryl (15)
abigail (15)
yau (15)
jeremy (15)
rou en(15)
rittie (15)
cousin jasmine (15)
grandma (15)
mallek (12)
cuiyi (12)
jowynna(8)
keertana(5)
siew jun(5)
hui li(5)
soo yin(5)
xin ling(5)
zhou ling(5)
aaron(5)
ryan(5)
celine(5)
brother(5)
auntie(5)
auntie(5)
auntie(5)
jarrod(5)

yee vonne(3)
christine tee(3)
jojo(3)
victoria(3)
tanusha(3)
michelle(1)
Darsh(1)
shuyan(1)
keruwin(1)
shirlyn(1)
jensen(1)
angeline(1)
marissa(1)
hei zel(1)
sarah nadira(1)


this is so gay i dunno why i did this....

btw this is just shit...

mummy n daddy should be 100 marks xD

anyways...

continue to sparklez people!
^^

0 comments: