Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fat

Oh gawd i think i put on DAMN ALOT OF WEIGHT!


why???

EATING MARATHON!

(not literally)


on Tuesday...

my mum decided to bring me n my bro to stay 2 nights at holiday villa...


nice anot????


ok honestly its damnn gay....
=.=


then my daddy was like: lets have christine's rainchequed (i cant spell ok!!!!) bday dinner!



so my evil knievel plotting mind said...

LETS GO EAT BUFFET AT A HOTEL!

wahahhaahhaha



so we went to this hotel next to holiday villa called...


Sheraton!

sparkle sparkle!


shineeeee!


(grand anot?? xD)


blehhh lame shit...


anyway i ate buffet...

FAT





then we stay at holiday villa...

breakfast next day?

BUFFET again...

FAT




so i skipped lunch la....

then at dinner....

my dad's brother's friend from singapore who we are quite close to came over....


so my dad was like : lets belanja them dinner!

where??

holiday villa!!! xD

but guess wad???

BUFFET AGAIN!!!

FAT




then

today morning....

i had buffet breakfast again....

=.=

SERIOUSLY

FAT





tonight...

my aunt is gonna bring me to either eat baba nyonya or japanese....

(PLEASE BE JAPANESE!!)


but either way...


FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




lord bless this tummy for it is bloated like shit....


0 comments: