Monday, August 4, 2008

random again!~

eh oh!

a randomey post...?

ok let me tell you about something a long long time ago i didnt blog about....

ok...

once upon a very long time...
i think it was 18th july...

i went to this gay concert...
that my cousins were in ...


welcome to romeo n juliet!


i went there with my fwen yin pink...


yes i know... wad a name...


now let me show you the pic of my cuzin im gonna blackmail her with....


hahahahha...

i crack myself up...



another gay dance...

but the costumes are pretty...
lalalalaa....

*secretly hides an enjoyment for classical shit*

oh but all the songs they use relatively modern...

bleks...
cheating....

and now blackmail other cousin...



wahahhahaa...

it only comes off for a chocolatey fudgey brownie with ice cream on top...
extra chocolate....

wad....???

now a serious pic with my oh so "lovely" cousin...



doesn't she look demented?? she's supposed to be a funeral dancer



NEXT!


on...

some random day....

i cut my hair!



this is after it was blow dried so it looks so freakishly weird...

do the jeffrey =.=

then then...

on sunday night...

lots and lots of peoples came over to my hse...
(my family lor... i got no other buddies...)

this is because my uncle from singapore came over...

and he is still staying with me by the way im assuming until next sunday :D

and he will be sleeping in this gorgeous room....

luxury bed with matching curtains...


ok this is the messy side of the room... xD


the gorgeous 5 star maroon toilet...


deluxe tiling for the people who like to live the good life...
(wad..???)


IKEA style ceiling colours.... xD
thats a real pipe by the way... (my poop goes there)


for this special occasion i prepared a chicken xD


yes only 11 minutes more!!!

revolving chicken xD

chicken dam fun to make...
the skin so nice to touch...
with the bone all...

hahaha im a necrophile!
a chicken necrophile!
xD

so anyway...

i had to clean up the house...

yes i do clean!!!

here are the results:

its never this neat....


this is usually filled with random other gay crap...


wad happen to all my books that cover this desk???


truly a miracle...


guess who arranged the cups for the guests? (me!!!!)


everything that was on this table was stuffed into that neat pile over there...xD


anyway i was being an obssesive compulsive freak...

but can you guess wad my brother was doing??

duh playing computer!

that dumdum timothy came over and he had to "entertain his guest"

anyway

checking on the chicken!!!


its gorgeous!!!!

OH YEA...

and during this party some gay cockroach decided to

CRAWL ON MY FEET

oh my god stupid gay cockroach...

i hope it dies someday...

i was traumatized...

ohyes but i got to play with my little baby cuzin...

ah....
i love her so much...
xD


oh ya and we went to visit yau at hospital on monday...
she has appendicitis...

yup and we smuggled in nuts for her...

hahahahha
i crack myself up...

zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: