Saturday, March 14, 2009

lalalala! lalalala!

ELMO'S WORLD!

Meet Elmo!



Everybody's favourite Muppet from Sesame Street.

But wait! This is no ordinary Elmo!


Observe.





He talks!


Well, no not really, but his mouth can open if I press him.
Isn't that COOL???!!!! :DDD

Anyway, it's Elmo! Whatever he does, he looks adorable!
I'm sure all my elmo-loving cousins agree.
(charmaine, jojo and hmmm... me!)


Anyway, yesterday I went to a carnival 'cause my mother had free coupons.
It was located here:



Haha! A map!


It's a charity event organized by United Voice.
Read the thing below for more information.





CHECK OUT THE STUFF I BOUGHT!


I thought this was soap.



It's actually candles by the way. Cute, no?


A bunch of random cards, magnets, bookmarks, etc.




I like this book mark.




And look! All the stuff has this thingy pasted on the back.




So if you said it was ugly, YOU JUST INSULTED CHILDREN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES! :O


So after this carnival, I went to Jusco, 1 Utama to buy...
em...
something which I'm not saying...

And guess who of all the people was I to meet there?


YEO JOWYNNA XIA-NI!

Wow! I still remember her full name!




If only I could tell you where we met, you would find it as funny as I do.
But I can't so anyway...


I also bought a SHOE!!!



It's so cute!!!
It has all the things I love in a shoe!

A bow.



And diamantes.
(honestly, I'm not sure what that means but I'm using the word anyway 'cause it's pretty. But I think it means diamonds???)


And hearts!



How cute is that?

I got it from Carlo Rino for Rm29.90!
(Jusco having sale! XD)


And on a totally different note,
if you're the type with skin prone to bruising and grazing,


DON'T JOIN CHEERLEADING.


unless you want to turn into a blue-and-red-spotted thingy.


I seldom actually get bruises but look what my flyer did to me.





Okay, actually it's probably my fault 'cause I can't catch properly. xD
Still, I don't like being coloured!


Anyway I have to go 'cause my cousins are coming over to play dance mat with me!

YAY!

:D

0 comments: